Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tea is undoubtedly my favorite morning-to-evening beverage. A self-made slightly-high-sugar-content cup slurped at 8 fills me with energy, and keeps me up and going until noon, after which I have to boost myself with a not-so-much-liked made-by-chaiwala tea...unfortunately.

Any tea is not a "tea" for me... A good one makes my day and a bad one can spoil it at the same point. So, my day generally depends on the type of tea I get in the morning; to avoid chances of a bad day, I make it myself, nearly perfect (for me, at least).

I ain't a bed tea taker, but cannot have my breakfast without it. My upper limit in summers, autumn, and winters is 2, 4, and 6 cups, respectively; minimum is 2 on any day. Tea, they say, is good for health. I have no idea how it affects my health, but it surely affects my mood. Tea with even a little extra milk in it makes it a big turn-off for me. A balanced proportion of all the contents is what I like. Winters make me consume a lot of tea with ginger in it; the more you brew it, better it gets, and you can inhale the aroma while the cup approaches your lips. Oooh...I can feel it right now.

Etiquettes apart, slurping definitely makes it tastier. The taste stays on your tongue buds for longer duration, for sure. Others varieties of tea I like are green and lemon, but the favorite one remains the home-made to-be-served-hot CTC tea!!!

So, come over one day and we can chat over a cup of tea (not coffee, definitely. We ain’t dating...!!!). For me the punch line would be – A lot can happen over a tea...!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!