Thursday, December 12, 2013

Past few days have been very busy. I have not been able to workout at all. The day just starts and ends. It's not that I do not have any time, but the time-slot that I have assigned to go gymnasium is, at times, taken by family (or is spent elsewhere). There are times I have to drop a family member to workplace; other times I get up late. In evenings, as it is wintertime, I get too lethargic to hit the workout space.

Too busy!
 A lot of things have kept me busy in the past few days - A couple of weddings, friends' parties, etc. All in all, it has become difficult for me to take time out for workout. I guess it is 4th or 5th consecutive day that I have missed gym.

My prime purpose of going to gym is to stay fit; I do not want to make chiseled body or have 6- or 8-pack abs. All I want is fitness and flexibility of body. The activity I love the most is running on treadmill - it is so enjoyable! Although I have a small gym at my home, which was actually made for my wife, I hardly use the equipments there. Post-pregnancy, my wife wanted to shed off some weight and wanted us to have a treadmill at home! We got it, and she hasn't stepped on it even once. Grrrrrr.....I kind of do not like this, but can't help it.

In the evening, I feel like spending quality time with friends and/or family. I certainly enjoy it if the evening is spent over a drink or two with quality snacks - of course, not daily! It can get boring!

Talking about today, I am feeling very bored and not feeling like going to gym. I missed my gym-mate's call. What I plan to do today is rest (actually, this is what I have been doing for the past week)! I can also spend some time going through different discounted deals on different portals (GOSF is going on and it's the second day today!). I need to buy new shoes, but the ones I want aren't available on any portal - be it Myntra, SnapDeal, Jabong, or even FlipKart!

Let's see what I end up doing today after I end up this blog-post! Wish me luck. I hope I feel like running (and get time to) tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!