Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The other day I came across this video. One of my friends showed it to me; I guess someone had shared it on Facebook! I could not believe my eyes after seeing this shocking video!


For some obvious reasons, parents of this kid had to leave him/her to their maid. It was intelligent on their part that they had the CCTV cameras installed in their house that could even capture in low light. As I mentioned earlier, I could not believe the way the maid handled the baby! To everyone's surprise, the kid was handled, or better say manhandled, in the worst fashion. She thought that her actions would not be captured by the cameras with the lights switched off. Just look at the way she is throwing the baby on the bed, repeatedly.

Next, very soon, she went to other room where she 'threw' the baby on the bean-bag repeatedly. You'll be able to see it clearly in the video! My mouth was wide open after seeing this and I was in complete shock!

Anyhow, the matter was reported to the police and the evidences were provided. The maid was handed over to the police. I have no idea as to what punishment was she given, but according to me, she deserved something really solid - a punishment that she never forgets for her lifetime.

Well, I learned a lesson after seeing this video! I would never leave my kid(s) to maids, and you too shouldn't, ever! Make sure you share this video with your near and dear ones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!