Saturday, May 31, 2014

Three years of my marriage completed yesterday. Her Facebook post got 300 likes! She is very happy about it but I am fed up with what she does! I am writing this article to release my frustration. May be, somewhere I am responsible because wise men say it’s never one-sided.

I am an engineer and she is a dietitian. She has always been a nice person and a good wife. I love her! I drop and pick her everyday from her office, take her for shopping and other places. But since March, she had been after my life to buy her a new car because her colleagues come to office in their personal cars. I kept on postponing it somehow because what is the point of a buying a new car when there is no need of it? She already knows that it will be really hard to manage the EMI but I don’t know what is wrong with her?? Lately, she is demanding everything what her colleagues buy - be it a new dress, jewelry or a latest phone...blah blah! She is living on a ‘show-off planet’ nowadays.
Wife yelling at husband
When I wanted to buy a Royal Enfield, she proved it ‘unsafe two-wheeler’ but she had million reasons to buy a personal car. Though, I could afford earlier but I never want to live a life of show-off. I mean why to buy a Honda City if my Maruti Dezire can do a good job? Why is she so opposite? She should understand that credit card or bank loan is not a gift.

Unwillingly, as anniversary gift, I had to buy her a Maruti Suzuki Celerio on EMI. She was on cloud 9 for whole day, but I know, like yesterday, I will have many more restless nights. She could sense my tensed mind when I left for office today; however, she didn't say much more than how excited she was about her new drive! And, she expected me to be happy, too!

WTF! What about me? What’s wrong with this cup of tea, it has never been that tasteless before. This tea vendor just serves sugar in warm water. Thank God, my boss is on weekly off today, else I would have jumped out of this window. It's all dark. It's claustrophobic. Am I am the only one under this pressure?

I read an article about demanding wives and I came to know that number of people suffering from this pain are not less. Many men are nowadays sent to their graves prematurely because of their demanding wives who exert unnecessary pressure on them. I’ll make my wife read it!

I don’t recall making her feel that I can fulfill all of her demands; may be I am not that rich! I don’t know what to do? Where should I run away? So much of personal liability and financial obligations are affecting my health badly. I always try avoiding marital dispute. She does not want to sit down and do financial planning. Our household income is insufficient to cover the lifestyle she wants to live. Her habits are going out of control.

What an irony! When an under pressure husband commits suicide, people say ”It is not wife who has killed the husband; it is the husband who has committed suicide by taking on a responsibility he is not able to shoulder. When will our govt. come up with something for frustrated husbands too?

I am full up to the brim, packed with frustration inside brain and have a lot more to say, but at the same time, I need to justify my salary too. Bye for now!

Life sucks!! Fishes F*** Water! Cars F*** Air! I swear, I stand nowhere!
Fate F**** everyone!!

Sincerely,
Frustrated Husband!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!