Friday, May 30, 2014

Gone are the days when the best way to look slim was to hang out with fat people. You want to have healthy, wealthy, sexy life? Exercise!! The feeling you get deep within your soul after your belly fat sheds and your waist becomes 32 inches from 36 inches, changes your life completely. If you make it possible, surely you will float like a butterfly and sting like a bee!! Except few lazy asses and busy personalities, I am sure everyone agrees to it.
Fitness Guru
Well, I agree to the fact that it’s hard to fit exercise schedule in your routine. By the time you come back from work, you feel like literally falling on bed. Mental stress is good enough break you! All you feel like is ‘resting in pieces’! You find reasons for delaying every task, even a small work asked by your wife feels like ‘she is sitting inside your ear and shouting loud’. LOL!! Right now, my wife is asking me to bring vegetables from market! OMG! Another excuse I need to make!

My brother just came home and asked me to check out Tiger Shroff’s Facebook Page. It’s unbelievable to see him flipping like crazy! Including him, fitness of celebrities like Aamir Khan, Hritik Roshan, and Salman Khan raises my eyebrows. So much of effort they must have put in to be like that! I know that my busy routine won’t ever let me have 6-pack abs, but at least I want my single pack to stay flat!

I neither look like a ‘Sumo Wrestler - Yokozuna’, nor like ‘The Rock’. Hanging somewhere in the middle is what I can say! I have my own way of work out.Though experts recommend working out 45 minutes to an hour a day (30 minutes for beginners) for weight loss and fitness; lest you think that short bursts of activity have a negligible effect on your fitness program, think again. “Consistency” is the key to it. A brisk walk for 20 minutes daily in a clean place boosts your immunity to a level on which you will heel from small medical problems automatically and increase your stamina at the same time.  If you have a busy schedule, like mine, the following tips might help you:
1.  A brisk 15-minute power-walk in the morning helps a lot.
2. Take extra care of your diet. If you can’t stop yourself from eating, make sure you run enough and sweat enough to shed at least half of it.
3. Try 5 to 10 minutes of jumping during or after morning walk.
4. While cooking, stand about an arm's length from the kitchen counter, and push your arms against the counter. This will tone arms and shoulders.
5. Before going for sleep at night, if possible, do some dumbbell exercises. You may want to keep set of free weights on a shelf in front of your bathroom sink.
6. For real time motivation, hangout with the people who you consider fit and healthy. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!