Saturday, May 31, 2014

She got married! OMG! I don’t know what’s wrong with me now! Came back from office at 5, no one home! My roommate will come back after 3 days. With series of thoughts running through my mind, I can’t believe I had been staring at a glass of water for more than an hour; I am as much thirsty as I was an hour ago, but it’s still half-filled! I know ‘laziness’ is not the word for it! I am numb! Numb like a zombie! It’s like life is playing the game of “statue” with me and asked me to stay in this position forever. Only those who felt this pain ever can understand what I mean. I don’t know how to express it in words! May be, something more than sad. I am not hungry, anxious; neither glad, nor mad.
We were not meant to be together
It’s too late to apologize, or even to realize my mistake. My hands are shaking as I type. I think this had to happen someday, acting cool doesn't build relationships well. She stood for me everywhere, lied for me, fought with her parents, and loved me unconditionally. Now I realize, holding an MBA degree and working in an MNC can’t ever get me love...I mean anyone who would love me more than her. I never realized what it meant when she told me that she has kept everything little thing which I ever gave her!

I should have convinced my parents, I should have tried harder to prove she is the one! I always wanted to go along with the decision of my parents but they stood stubborn for sound financial status and highly educated girl. What if an educated wife doesn’t love me like her, doesn’t obey my parents or even me? Then what?

I am the biggest fool in this world. How could I get convinced with just two times ‘no’ of my parents? And I did not act after she got engaged!

I have the burden of your memories on my mind, all the things you said. Neither I can reclaim you, nor reshape someone else like you. I can’t erase you from my memory, and I am sure it’s not possible for you, too.

I wish you happy married life!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!